Marketing videos for small business are referred to as the great equalizer. Not only do they enable smaller brands to establish a presence via video content, but they build brand awareness, create a customer connection, and fill social media platforms with high-impact, evergreen content.
But video marketing isn’t easy to produce alone. In many cases, new entrepreneurs and their teams should be laser-focused on growing their brand rather than posting videos, or lack access to important video tools such as a good camera, microphones, or editing software.
It’s important to find a service that understands how to get results and captures your brand values through creativity — including video production services in Orange County, LA.
This article will walk you through just that, exploring the importance, impact, and necessity of video marketing for small businesses. We’ll also take a brief look at the types of tools available, the strategies you can take, and ways to find the perfect video production studio for your needs.
Understanding the Importance of Video in Marketing Strategies
Your company has been on its feet for just a couple of years. You’re garnering lots of interest, pleasing customers, and building an audience that is actually interested in your product. The trouble is, you’re not getting any sales — and it’s starting to affect your bottom line.
This is an age-old story for thousands of small businesses across the US. Competition is high (and the bar’s not getting any lower), so if your brand doesn’t find a way to compete, you may be left out in the cold while other companies soak up the revenue.
Video marketing provides an easy solution to all of this. By targeting audiences where they are today (i.e., online), you’ll raise your chances of getting a sale and nurturing a long-term brand ambassador.
Consistently posting videos on your website or social channels can generate:
- 66% more leads than companies that don’t
- 54% increase in brand awareness
- 49% boost in revenue growth
Today, marketers all over the world use video marketing on a daily basis — and it’s not hard to see why. More than 51% of them believe it provides the best form of ROI, while HubSpot claims 54% of people want more video content from their favorite brands.
To summarize: video content can increase your business’s revenue, audience awareness, and overall success. The more you make, the more profits you’ll see, and the more you’ll stand out from your competitors in the meantime.
7 Types of Video Marketing Formats For Small Businesses
From YouTube videos and Instagram spots to commercials, ads, and landing pages, the ultimate goal of any finished video is to support lead generation, reach internet users, and increase your ROI.
However, not all types of video marketing formats are created equal. In fact, there are several different reasons why you might want a specific type of video, especially if you’re looking for an advantage over market competitors.
You have seven types of video formats to choose from:
- Explainers – An explainer video answers any questions consumers might have about your product (or their purchase).
- Commercials – Show audiences why your product deserves attention, with the ultimate goal of sending traffic to your landing page in order to drive conversions.
- Testimonials – Let buyers of your product explain how their purchase brought them success, and increase the power of engagement by having their friends share posts on social media platforms.
- Product Demos – Explore how your products and services actually help people, and discuss the benefits, features, and opportunities to solve the problem or pain point.
- Branded Content – Give users another reason to love you by displaying your values and views for the world to see.
- Corporate Event Videos – Add a polished touch to your formal video strategy with a video tool designed to turn prospects into clients.
- IPO Roadshows – Wow your viewers with on-brand content that provides detailed information in a professional, high-quality video.
Keep in mind that you may not need to use all these video marketing tools at the same time. Every company is different, and every approach to a video marketing strategy will look slightly different. If you’re not sure where to begin, you can schedule a consultation with a local video production company in Orange County.
Finding the Right Video Production Studio For Video Marketing
You need no convincing that a visual content marketing strategy is important for success. However, you still need to know how to stand out from your competitors — namely by partnering with an experienced team of video production experts. But how do you choose the right one for your small business?
It’s a good idea to look for:
- Number of clients – How many brands has this company worked with in the past?
- Experience – How long has the production business been operating in your area?
- Results – Are videos created by this company actually successful (i.e., social media engagement, clicks, conversion rates, etc.)?
- Portfolio – Do you like and trust the example videos provided?
- Ranking – How do they list on internet search engines?
There are a lot of factors to balance in finding the perfect production company, and many considerations in making the right choice. So if you want to select a great company without playing a guessing game, you’ll only have one surefire approach: starting with the best.
At Picturelab, we understand how important it is to find a great partner for your video marketing endeavors in Orange County. That’s why we make it easy to see our clients, experience, results, and portfolio right from the get-go.
Just give Picturelab a call today to get started on your awesome video production today!